Friday, November 30, 2007

Exam's over!!!

Exam's over!!woohoo!!!

I thought I can declare this time punya exam as " I don't have any feelings this time punya exam" ..until today.when i sat for my last paper...
People who know me..knows that i usually rant EVERY TIME after an exam...haha..either over some stupid mistake...me being to baka dunno how to do the questions, etc..etc....
But this week was somehow different..(until today la that is)

This week,I just did my papers and that was it..it all ended there.FULLSTOP.i dint rant about anything...I answered everything ,right or wrong that's another question,but after that my feelings were neutral..somewhat like "I just wanna get over it" punya feeling..too many exams..immune already kut...

ANYWAYS...

all of this was until today,my final paper...
sighs...i was suppose to study for my last and final paper when i decided to take a lil nap..and walla!!...next thing i know...i see the sun shining outside....WAKAKAKAKAKAKA....
one good thing is that today was maths..so.last minute...just hafal formulae can kua...(so i thought)
MANA TAU keluar soalan susah giler!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know...i know..probably my level for susah is your level for senang but EVEN CALVIN THE GENIUS ASS thought it was hard!!muahaha...im not the only one!!!!

ya..so..there you go...i failed to declare this week as "I HAVE NO FEELINGS FOR THIS TIME PUNYA EXAM" week...
looks like I MUST have something to rant about every time after i sit for a paper...

*sighs*

going bowling now...BUH BYE!!!!

p/s:
anyone knows how to discharge something charged???what i meant was...this week...my blankie tiba tiba so much of electric static...i dunno bergeser with what...seriously...everytime i lie down on the bed i feel lil' sparks poking me...my clothes are all poking me too...and i get sparks every time i on the switch..and my hair!!!everytime i comb it the fella give me a new style..all standing punya..this is so yabai....im so fully charged up with electrons right now... I SERIOUSLY NEED TO DISCHARGE!!!

and also..my nose cant stop bleeding...must be the coldness..any remedy other than drinking lots of water???

oooohh....i felt a spark just now...help me...any idea??they are getting so irritating now...i read in the net to put your blankie in the dryer...true ka?

No comments: